NOTE: If you have IEP, 504, DLP or SPED accommodations, please call us for an appointment at the number listed below so we can ensure you receive your accommodations.
Please review the available testing slots below. Pay attention to the location of your sign up appointment. Click on the Sign button to the right of the desired location, date, and time to sign up for an AFTER SCHOOL or a LUNCH TIME (during school) test. Then click the "Sign-Up and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Canyons District Center Location: The AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the new Canyons District Testing Center at 9361 South 300 East in Sandy. Please look for the CVHS sign near the portables on the East side of the Main building. Enter the metal door labeled CVHS Testing Center (Door A).
High School Locations: The LUNCH TIME PROCTORED tests and the AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the various Canyons High Schools (see the list below). Please line up at the classroom doors and practice social distancing while waiting for the proctor.
- ALTA - 11055 S 1000 E, Sandy - Room 1304
- BRIGHTON - 2220 Bengal Blvd, Cottonwood Heights - Athletic Bldg, Room 1702 (old B121)
- JORDAN - 95 Beetdigger Blvd, Sandy - Room MC-Lab A
- HILLCREST - 7350 S 900 E, Midvale - Room B101 (Career Center)
- CORNER CANYON - 12943 S 700 E, Draper - MC105
In order to maintain the guidelines of the "Moderate Risk Phase" of COVID-19, please adhere to the following social guidelines:
- Bring your physical photo ID. Skyward on your phone is not an acceptable form of an ID.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between students and proctors is required.
- All students are required to properly wear a face covering. Students without face coverings will not be permitted inside the building.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the building.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- CVHS Staff will sanitize all keyboards and surfaces after each student or the small group leaves.
- Each test room will not exceed 12-20 individuals.
- CVHS may refuse to test, whether in person or virtually, any person whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- There is only ONE (1) proctored test per CVHS class.
- Module Test: Be sure you have submitted all of the work up to your module exam prior to signing up.
- Test Out: Sign up when you are ready to take your test. Allow at least one hour for each test out. Test out exam are longer and typically require at least one hour. Consider coming to after school testing so you have ample time for your one attempt.
- Don't see a testing slot? Please note: New test slots will show up exactly 96 hours in advance. This is due to the nature of this program and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Be sure to check the schedule often as frequent cancellations will open up earlier appointments.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your test appointment. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR IN-PERSON TEST?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 x3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.
801-826-5220, Option 3