Please review the available date & time slots below and click on the button to sign up for your preferred appointment time.
During the week of of 2/22-2/26 Testing Center will be located at the West Entrance of the Merrell Center, 6301 South Stadium Lane, Katy, TX, 77494 The Testing Center will return to the Ag Science Center the following week.
Important: The student's KATY ISD ID badge must be presented at the appointment prior to testing. If your student is in KVA and does not have a physical badge, please be prepared to show the student's ID number on one of the following resources:
- Students under 18 must have parent or legal guardian with them.
- Home Access Center (HAC) > Registration > My ID
- Canvas: in the top left corner of the student's Dashboard
- Student ID Badge application - located on MyKaty Cloud
- Please provide the cell phone number on this signup form of who will be at the site.
- Wait in your car - you will receive a text or call to notify you to come to student entrance to test.
- You will then return to your vehicle to await a text or call to drive up to receive your results in the lane used to exit the facility.
Note: Plan to spend approximately 1 hour from start to finish at the testing site.
||Katy ISD COVID Testing Site