Please review the available date & time slots below and click on the button to sign up for your preferred appointment time.
Gerald D. Young Agriculture Science Center - 5801 Katy Hockley Cutoff
Important: The student's KATY ISD ID badge must be presented at the appointment prior to testing. If your student is in KVA and does not have a physical badge, please be prepared to show the student's ID number on one of the following resources:
- Students under 18 must have parent or legal guardian with them.
- Home Access Center (HAC) > Registration > My ID
- Canvas: in the top left corner of the student's Dashboard
- Student ID Badge application - located on MyKaty Cloud
- Please provide the cell phone number on this signup form of who will be at the site.
- Wait in your car - you will receive a text or call to notify you to come to student entrance to test.
- Please return to your vehicle. Wait 15-20 minutes, drive up to receive your results in the lane used to exit the facility. Please do not cross the cones.
Note: Plan to spend approximately 1 hour from start to finish at the testing site.
||Katy ISD COVID Testing Site