This month we are going to make Lemonade out of Lemons by rescheduling some of the April and May workshops to June! However, there are some changes being made. Please review the Health & Safety Guidelines below for more information.
Health & Safety Procedures for the Farm Museum Workshops
- All tools, supplies & tables (Workshop Zones) are sanitized before each workshop. All tools, supplies, & tables (Workshop Zones) are sanitized after each workshop and before being stored away.
- Workshop area will be divided into 4 workshop zones which are 8’ x 8’ and spaced apart. Individual students or a group of students from the same household will occupy separate workshop zones during the workshop.
- Access to the main museum facilities and exhibits will be restricted. Workshop attendees are required to stay in their workshop zones prior to, during, and after workshops. Leaving a workshop zone means the participants are either going to the bathroom or going outside of the museum.
- Early arrivals for workshops, including instances in which workshop times are staggered, are required to wait in their car or outside until their registered start time to provide adequate time to sanitize workshop zones.
- Mask are not required to be worn as long as both of the bay doors of the museum are open to provide adequate and consistent air flow. In cases of heavy disruptive wind or rain and the bay doors need to be closed, mask are required.
- Total workshop attendees must be equal to or less than 16 people. This does not include instructors and volunteers. This total does include workshop participants, parents and tag-a-long siblings. Parents or individuals registering for a workshop must include the total number of people attending a workshop even if those attending are not actively participating in the workshop.
- Attendees are required to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering the museum. If allergic to hand sanitizer, please bring your own or wash hands in the bathrooms.
- If any person planning to attend the workshop is sick, do not attend the workshop. Call 972-548-4792 prior to the workshop at any point and receive full workshop credit. If 10 or more days prior to the workshop, a full refund can be provided.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Jennifer Rogers