Review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
This sign up provides reservations for Pickleball at Wulf Recreation Center's gymnasium.
- Starting February 15, pickleball courts will be available by level of play. Mixed household play will be allowed.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. Check-in and payment must be completed at the front desk before your reservation begins. Patrons must exit by the end of the scheduled time, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- All pickleball patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Limit one sign-up per day per person.
- Restrooms will be open. Lockers, changing area and showers will remain closed.
- Patrons should come ready to play, with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Patrons will need to follow the pickleball guidelines.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. A face shield is not an acceptable substitute for a cloth or disposable face covering. See information about face masks.
- Sign-ups will be 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available.
- CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
- FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your EPRD passes or Insurance-Based Program pass. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. Rentals must be paid in full at time of entry.
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our patrons and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in an EPRD class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.