Review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Reservations will not be required for lap swimming starting Monday, May 17, 2021. We will still require reservations for the water exercise classes.
This sign up provides reservations for lap lane swimming and water exercise at Wulf Recreation Center's pool.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. Check-in and payment must be completed at the front desk before your reservation begins. Patrons must exit by the end of the scheduled time, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Limit one sign-up per day per person.
- Restrooms will be open. Limited lockers and showers will be available.
- Patrons should come ready to swim, with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks indoors at EPRD effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Not fully vaccinated? We recommend you wear a face mask while in EPRD facilities. Please be respectful of those that continue to wear masks in our facilities.
- Sign-ups will be 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available.
- CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
- FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your EPRD passes or Insurance-Based Program pass. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. Rentals must be paid in full at time of entry.
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our patrons and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in an EPRD class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks indoors at EPRD effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Not fully vaccinated? We recommend you wear a face mask while in EPRD facilities.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.