*Co-facilitators: Larisa A. Traga, LCSW, MAC and Ali Hall, JD*
*Members of Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers*
*December 17 & 18, 2020 *
*1-5pm PST (pacific standard time)*
$425 For Both Introductory and Advanced Workshops
Please register and pay by December 7, 2020 deadline
To register for Advanced: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/advancedmi
[email protected] or [email protected]
*** Please send payment via Zelle (contact Larisa Traga) , Apple Pay ([email protected]) or VenMo (@Larisa-Traga) upon registering within 2-4 days to avoid having your name be removed from the signup and losing your spot.
This workshop will be a fast-paced and highly interactive Motivational Interviewing (MI) Fundamentals experience. This can be facilitated live with large group discussion, small group activities and dyad exercises virtually through the use of whole group experience and smaller, focused breakout room design.
As a result of these sessions, you will be able to:
- Identify the four components of MI Spirit
- Distinguish between MI Consistent and Inconsistent Behaviors
- Identify the four processes of a motivational conversation
- Form quality open questions within each of the four processes
- Identify strengths and skills to affirm
- Form reflective statements
- Identify change talk
- Identify the elements of an effective change plan
The session will cap at 30 individuals, to maximize interaction and value for each. Zoom instructions will be sent a couple of days before the date of workshop.
Please review the slots below and click on the button to sign up. Looking forward to working with you soon. Thank you!
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar