This sign up provides one reservation to participate in the above listed Drop-in Fitness Class at the Peak Community & Wellness Center.
CLASS DESCRIPTION: Circuit format includes kickboxing, upper & lower and strength training exercises. To view additional classes, descriptions and level ratings for classes, visit our Fitness webpage and click on the JAN-MAY class schedules link.
This class will be held with physical distancing required and activity restricted to the designated workout area for the class.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes ahead of class start time.
- Following each class, all participants must exit the building, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- When arriving to facility you will stop at front door to confirm reservation, then proceed to check in at front desk.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Check-in is required with Front Desk Staff prior to the start time! Spots remaining after the class start time may be given to individuals who are waitlisted to take the class.
- Restrooms will be open. Lockers, changing area and showers will remain closed.
- Participants should come workout ready, dressed to exercise with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. You may briefly lower your mask to catch your breath or sip water. Review the Mask Order details.
- All equipment must be wiped down after each use with cleaning supplies provided.
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. Drop-in Classes are FREE for patrons with Premier, 3-month, Active Options or Insurance-based passes. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards to attend this class. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.