At MMS, we have a long tradition of unity through volunteering at our school. Volunteering is a rewarding way of contributing to the MMS community & has many benefits:
- Shows your children that you take an interest in their education & their school experience.
- Demonstrates to our children that “we value our school” and are willing to contribute towards it.
- Teaches your child about community & the importance of working together for the betterment of the community.
- Provides you with wonderful insight into how the school operates & in some cases, the opportunity to see your child interacting in their school environment.
- Provides you with an opportunity to donate your time, expertise and interests to the school community.
There are a variety of volunteering opportunities available, including PA events, classroom projects, volunteering with the MMS Foundation and the broader school initiatives. These opportunities are updated throughout the year as events, projects and initiatives are approved or commence. Please sign up for whatever most speaks to you, your interests & time you have available to give. All events, projects and initiatives listed on this portal will count towards your family PIL each term.
If viewing this site from your mobile phone, select opportunities from drop-down list. For laptops and PCs, navigate tabs across the top of the screen.
Thank you to all the MMS parents that volunteers at the school and contribute time, support and expertise. It's very much appreciated by the whole community!
Note: None of your personal details will be displayed on the SignUpGenius site.
||Melbourne Montessori School