There is currently NO LIMIT for Mass signups in April. Sign up for as many Masses as you would like to attend, but please keep in mind the following:
- Make sure you attend every Mass you sign up for. If you can't make it, please cancel your reservation so someone else can attend.
- Seats in the church at the 5:00, 9:00, and 11:00 Masses are the most in demand. It would be an act of charity to occassionally book a spot in the hall or at one of the 7:00 Masses so someone else can attend Mass in the church.
Please either save your confirmation email or create an account. This will allow you to see which Masses you've signed up for and make changes to your signups.
Please remember that masks are now mandatory.
Instructions for signing up:
- Check the "Sign up" box for the Masses you'd like to attend and then click the "Submit and Sign Up" button on the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, for "Quantity," select the number of people from your household who will be attending Mass. (We've had intermittent problems with the Quantity button. If it doesn't work, try refreshing your browser.)
- If you have any questions or problems signing up, please contact us at 306-931-4700.
- Please review the "Mass Guidelines" file below for detailed instructions on how to celebrate Mass safely at this time.