FAH4K Board & VIP Volunteers
Thank you to our wonderful Board, Junior Board, and VIP Volunteers, who help on a daily basis and allow Fill a Heart 4 Kids™ to fulfill our mission of helping at-risk youth, through these most challenging times.
Please pick a shift when you will be able to help manage the Pop-Up Store in Market Square. We are limiting the amount of people to 6 at a time in 30 minute time slots.
The Covid Protocol in place is as follows:
(1) Everyone must wear a mask when entering the store and use hand sanitizer. Gloves will be encouraged. We must keep the 6ft distance rule in place, as well. Come up with some creative markers to put on the floor.
(2) Temperatures will be taken upon entering the store. In addition, please review and sign the Covid Waiver.
(3) NO ONE is allowed to enter unless they sign up. Let's treat this like making an appointment at a salon. If we are able to take walk-ins, and no one else is there, they must sign up on SIGN UP GENIUS!
(4) If you or anyone you live with has any type of sickness, PLEASE contact Annie and do not come in. Everyone's health and safety is the priorty!
(5) We will have a sign on the door explaining the procedures. If large groups of high schoolers want to enter, they need to follow the above protocols with only groups of 6. We encourage families coming.
(6) When you volunteer, please be diligent in wiping down any communal areas, the card station or candy stuffing station.
Thank you for being truly amazing supporters! You all know how much these gifts mean to these children during this season!
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar