Due to the coronavirus, we will not be able to host our annual August Birthday Party at the Copperwood Apartments. However, we would like to acknowledge all 26 residents who have a birthday in August by giving them a birthday bag and we need your help!
Please sign up to provide a birthday bag. To keep the bags consistent, please follow the following rules:
- The bag should be a solid color, so you can decorate it, and medium size, roughly 8 by 10 inches.
- Each bag should include a signed birthday card,
- a 7-10 oz. bottle of liquid hand soap,
- a pack of note cards for the resident to write notes - gender neutral preferred,
- a pen,
- a bag of hard candy (sugar-free preferred), and
- a small bottle (7-10 oz.) of dish soap.
MOT will add postage stamps, a birthday hat & blower and a small prepackaged birthday cake to each bag.
The bags need to be returned to the clearly marked drawer in the bookcase in the church office by WEDNESDAY Aug. 5th.
Questions? Contact Michele Stelter at [email protected] or 281-363-2040 x 7.