Traffic Program Kiss n Ride
Sign-up to help with our students' safe arrival to school. (At least once a month is appreciated.) This is a great way to meet parents and students and your kids will love helping you out!
Volunteers help during drop-off each morning from 8:10 to 8:30 am. Remember to grab a vest from just inside the main door. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] or 416-662-4758. Thank you.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow:
Kiss n’ Ride Program
The Kiss n’ Ride program is designed to keep our children safe during morning drop-off. Kiss n’ Ride drop-off begins at 8:10 am and runs until 8:30 am. There are two parent volunteers at the JK/ SK area and two at the entrance to the large yard for children in Grades 1 to 8. In order to keep our program running smoothly, please remember to sign-up below.
Reminders to parents using the Kiss n' Ride program:
- Prior to putting a child in the car, please say your morning good-bye’s; at the drop-off, the child only needs their seatbelt released and they can exit the vehicle from the PASSENGER SIDE ONLY.
- Please remember to use your blinker. It is important for the cars behind you to know what you are planning before stopping.
- Parents/Drivers: Please do not get out of the vehicle. There are other vehicles behind you queuing up to drop-off; the purpose of this program is to keep our students safe and traffic moving.
- Drop-off zones are always on the passenger side of the car. Please consider Bedford Park a westbound one-way street and Woburn Avenue an eastbound one-way street only.
- Drivers should wait until they are at the correct Kiss 'n Ride point before they let their child exit the vehicle.
- Parent volunteers will not lift children out of the vehicles, but will facilitate the child getting out of the car and into the play yard.
- Please do not stop in the bus or no-stopping zones.
Let’s keep our popular Kiss n’ Ride program running by following these simple guidelines.
|| Blessed Sacrament School