Three Pillars Senior Living Communities
Thank you for your interest in an onsite visit with a resident at Three Pillars! Please review the dates below and click on the button to sign up. Please indicate arrival time between 9 AM and 7 PM, if not signing up in a scheduled time slot. To inquire about arranging an alternate visit time outside of these hours, please contact [email protected]
Ensure you're familiar with all guidelines listed in our Outdoor Visit Policy, attached below and found on our website: www.threepillars.org/COVID-19.htm
TESTING and SCREENING:
All visitors are encouraged to test on Mondays or Fridays before they visit, though it is not required.
Testing procedures are as follows:
- Testing for visitors is open:
- Mondays and Fridays, 5:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wellness Connection Testing Clinic - 400 N. Main Street, Dousman
- If you will visit on a Monday or Friday and wish to get tested, please ensure you come for your rapid test during our COVID-19 Testing Clinic hours. Allow at least 20 minutes to allow for any wait times and complete testing before your visit so it doesn’t cut into your visit time. You can wait for your result before your visit.
- If you are visiting on a day our testing clinic is not open but wish to get tested before your visit, we strongly encourage you make arrangements to stop in for a test on a day prior to your visit during the open clinic hours.
- If you choose not to test before your visit, please arrive only 5 minutes before your scheduled visit. If you choose to arrive at the start of your visit time it will cut into your overall visit.
- For example: If you sign up for a 10:00 AM visit on a testing day, please arrive at 9:40 AM to test or 9:55 AM if you are choosing not to test.
- If our testing times do not work for you and you would like to test, please indicate that when you sign up and we will make arrangements to do so.
- Each visitor must complete the attached Visitor Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk form in order to visit. We invite you to print and bring it along with you, or we will have copies available. This form is then kept on file, so you only need to complete it (or a similar indoor/outdoor version of it) once.
- We also suggest reading the CDC's resource, "How to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19," which can be found here: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Lastly, a Resident Negotiated Risk and Waiver of Liability Agreement is required by the resident or Resident Responsible Party before or at the time of the first visit. This form is kept on file. If you are the Healthcare Power of Attorney for a CP resident, please complete this form.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you!
|| Three Pillars Senior Living Communities