Welcome! Sign up here to offer seva for teachings and events in Portland, Oregon.
Please only sign up for Designated Host, Keyholder, Host, or Tech Host slots if you have been trained.
Start and end times are when Hosts should arrive, and approximately when you will be finished. They are not the start and end times of the teachings. Tech or Chat Host arrival times are noted when they differ from standard hosting times.
Tech questions about your seva spot on Sign Up Genius? Please contact Nirmana via Slack.
Questions about chat host seva? Please contact Alexandra or Kailashi via Slack.
General questions about seva? Please contact Devamadhu via Slack.
Satsang is held at Matrika House: 4160 SE Division St. in Portland, OR.
OUR CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES
1. To attend (and/or host) Jaya Kula events:
- You must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination at the door.
- If you are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, we ask that you enjoy our events via the livestream from home. We’ll be happy to welcome you in person if/when circumstances change.
2. Masks are not required if:
- You are fully vaccinated and have had at least 1 booster shot, or
- You were fully vaccinated within the past 6 months, and
- You don’t engage in higher risk activities (see #4 below).
3. N95 or KN95 masks are required if:
- You haven’t had a booster shot, or
- You engage in higher risk activities (see #4 below).
- Need a mask? We have KN95 masks available if you need one!
4. Higher risk activities include:
- Living or working closely with unvaccinated people, including school-aged children;
- Attending crowded indoor events where people are not masked or vaccination is not required and checked;
- Recent air travel.
5. If you engage in higher risk contact:
- You must wear a N95 or KN95 mask at Jaya Kula events until that contact ceases, and you test negative using a PCR test or equivalent.
- This holds true even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted, or were fully vaccinated within the past 6 months.