Special COVID-19 precautions are in place.
Thank you for providing meals for the men at our HBCAC Men's Shelter during this crisis. Our guidelines have been updated to help ensure the safety of clients, staff, and donors.
Please provide plates, utensils and cups with each meal donation.
Sign up instructions
Meals can be made in individual homes using current safety precautions or ordered from a restaurant. Click for additional information. Our meal need is 200.
- Sign up for the full 200 meals.
- Label each container / item with the meal you signed up for.
- You can leave breakfast and lunch items OUT of bags.
Delivery / Drop off: NEW Nebel Street Shelter
11600 Nebel St, Rockville, MD 20852
- Pull around to the back of building
- Knock on Meal Donor Door (10 feet to the right of main entrance)
- Call the onsite number above and staff will come to unload your car.
- Email [email protected] when drop off complete.
*this CRITICAL step allows us to follow our required recording procedures and provide donation receipts.
Breakfast: Delivery or drop off by 7:30 am
Lunch: Delivery or drop off by 11:30am
Dinner: Delivery or drop off by 5:30pm
Bringing back our meal donors to serve!
We are delighted to take steps forward so volunteers can join us in person at the men’s shelter to serve meals. Volunteers will need to be fully vaccinated and submit proof of vaccination prior to their day of service by emailing it to [email protected]. Being fully vaccinated means having taken the applicable vaccination and booster shots. A maximum of 5 volunteers will be able to join us at one meal. MCCH is fortunate to have many groups provide a meal. We ask that one person take the lead to let us know who will be onsite serving at least 4 days prior to the day of service.
MCCH Onsite Volunteer Guideline for Safety
- MCCH volunteers including meal servers are required to be fully vaccinated
- A maximum of 5 volunteers are able to serve a meal at the men’s shelter
- Volunteers can email Vaccination Cards to [email protected] prior to serving day
- Volunteers will complete brief onsite screening questionnaire upon arrival
- N95 Masks are required while on MCCH site premises. Face Masks are also available for volunteers.
Please share all questions, comments or concerns with [email protected].