If you are unable to make it to your scheduled time, please email [email protected].
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If this is your first time coming back since our re-opening, be prepared to fill out a waiver at the entrance. At this time, guests will not be permitted to use the facility due to our limited capacity. Any child under 18 reserving a spot for the first time (whether pool or fitness) will need an adult to accompany them to sign their waiver. Reservation required to enter. Everyone will be asked to do the following:
- Answer a series of questions related to Covid-19 symptoms and exposure
- Have your temperature checked - Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be admitted
- Wear a mask - Optional during exercise and swimming only
- Maintain 6 ft social distance
- Bring your own water bottle
The following amenities are temporarily unavailable:
- Exercise Mats & Towel Service - please bring your own
- Gymnasium - No open gym sessions or pick-up sports.
- Locker Rooms - Open for bathroom use only - please come dressed for your activity. If you are using any of the pools, you will need to come with your swimwear on.
- Lost & Found
- Senior Center
- Single Gender - Swimming Hours
- Water fountains will be closed - Please bring your own water bottle.
- 60 & Better Programs
At this time, the J is to be used for your reserved activity only. Please refrain from congregating on the premises.