We are looking forward to offering an in-person meeting as well as a virtual meeting option this week. To RSVP for the in-person meeting, please fill out the form below. No RSVP is necessary to attend the virtual meeting.
Lunch will be served as a buffet.
The Rotary Club of Nashville has been actively monitoring The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and the evolving parameters recommended by the State of Tennessee. We want to assure you that the Rotary Club of Nashville is dedicated to protecting the safety and well-being of our members, speakers, Rotary staff and the staff of the Wildhorse Saloon. As such, the following safety measures have been implemented at Rotary meetings.
- UPDATE: Vaccination against COVID-19 is now required to attend the in-person meeting. Members who are not vaccinated should choose to participate via the virtual option.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees while not actively eating and drinking. Please resume wearing your mask when you have completed eating lunch.
- Attendees will have the option to find socially distanced seating throughout the venue.
- Wildhorse Saloon staff will be masked and will be screened before the beginning of the shift.
- Hand santizing stations have been added throughout the venue.
- Attendees are encouraged to refrain from handshakes and hugs at this time.
If you have been exposed (even if you are fully vaccinated) to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or if you have any of the following symptoms, please do not attend:
- Subjective fever (feeling feverish/chills)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- New loss of smell or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
By clicking register below, you acknowledge an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or meeting. You further acknowledge that the CDC and other health authorities recommend social distancing and wearing face masks in public. You further acknowledge that while the Rotary Club of Nashville has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at its meetings, the Club cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 if you attend a Club meeting. By registering for and attending this meeting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and Rotary Club of Nashville or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers for any illness or injury to COVID-19.
11:30am - 1:00pm CST