Just Between Friends
JBF Grand Rapids Spring/Summer 2020 Sale
HOW IT WORKS:
Please follow the tabs along the top of the page/menu with STEPS 1 - 3. You will want to use a PC or laptop to view the tabs. If you are using your cell phone, use the menu bar in the corner of your screen to view.
Select a time frame on each tab.
Step 1: Waiver and Drop off times
- Every consignor (excluding Valet Consignors) needs to complete a spring/summer waiver form. Follow the link to complete the form and it is recommended to print it off.
- Select the best time for you to drop off your tagged and prepped items.
Step 2: Presale
- All Consignors earn a Presale ticket. If you are helping at the sale, you will earn a Team Member Presale ticket. Team Members do NOT need to select a Consignor Presale ticket as you will receive your earlier presale ticket at drop off.
- If you are planning on having a guest at the presale, you must select a GUEST pass for them as we need to count them in our attendance numbers. This sign up will help us manage our shopper flow/capacity based on when you plan to shop the new schedule.
Step 3: Item Pick-up
- Select a time to pick-up your unsold items. If you plan to donate all of your items, then you do not need to schedule a pick-up time.
Thank you for consigning in the Grand Rapids Spring/Summer Sale!