4Star Tennis @YMCA-BCC
All Levels & Tiger (CAT DESCRIPTIONS)
MON 6pm All Cats FRI 6pm All Cats SAT 10:30am Tigers & Up SUN 10:30am All Cats
A Bullis or other live ball pass can not be used at the YMCA and vice versa. Clinics are outside & weather dependent.
Single Clinic: $30/$27mbr 5-card Pass: $125/$112mbr. Membership not required. If weather is questionable, CALL 646.266.6486 for clinic status.
If cat level unknown, email [email protected] or txt 646.266.6486 to schedule a cat assessment.
During Sign Up
- Enter your CAT LEVEL [JA, AP, PA, TI, PU, LI, CH] when signing up,
- Enter Yes if you are a YMCA-BCC member. Members are given priority on the wish list.
- A minimum of 4 players must be signed up to hold clinic.
- If new FIRST CLINIC MUST BE All Levels.
- Cat level assessments are ongoing and players will be notified as approved levels change up or down. Pros advance players who are dominating at their current level.
- Make deletes as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to clinic.
- 3-STRIKE POLICY: The third time a player is a no-show or deletes less than 24 hours prior to the clinic, they will need to pay for 1 missed clinic and their strike count will reset. If they fail to pay within 48 hours of being notified of their third strike, their future sign ups will be removed.
- Periodically we will manually move players on the Wish List if a spot opens, player will be emailed.
- Priority will be given to YMCA-BCC members (with a Yes in their sign up).
- This is not a guarantee of the next open spot but we do move people in very often.
- Delete all Wish List requests as soon as no longer desired.
thebestclinic.com | Cancellations & Openings Info | View Adult Clinic Code
|| The Best Clinic