4Star Tennis @BULLIS
Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Puma (CAT DESCRIPTIONS)
All players must fill out this HEALTH SURVEY the morning of their clinic.
Clinics will be Outdoor unless bad weather, then will be Indoor where masks are required.
A PSTC or other live ball pass can not be used at the Bullis and vice versa. Passes must be purchased On-line and will be managed by 4 Star staff. Single Clinic: $30 5-card Pass: $125 PAY for Bullis clinic View Bullis Live Pass LEDGER
During Sign Up
- Enter your CAT LEVEL [JA, AP, PA, TI, PU, LI, CH] when signing up, enter USTA/NTPR level [3.0-4.5] if new & have not been assessed by a 4 Star Pro.
- A minimum of 4 players must be signed up to hold clinic.
- If new FIRST CLINIC MUST BE All Levels or if 4.0/4.5->Tiger ok for training & assessment.
- Cat level assessments are ongoing and players will be notified as approved levels change up or down. Pros advance players who are dominating at their current level.
- Make deletes as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to clinic.
- 3-STRIKE POLICY: The third time a player is a no-show or deletes less than 24 hours prior to the clinic, they will need to pay for 1 missed clinic and their strike count will reset. If they fail to pay within 48 hours of being notified of their third strike, their future sign ups will be removed.
- Periodically we will manually move players on the Wish List if a spot opens, player will be emailed.
- This is not a guarantee of the next open spot but we do move people in very often.
- Delete all Wish List requests as soon as no longer desired.
thebestclinic.com | Cancellations & Openings Info | View Adult Clinic Code
|| The Best Clinic