2020 Walk MS: Twin Cities
Join others making a difference by volunteering your time and talents to help stop MS in our lifetime.
From encouraging participants and providing refreshments, to providing safety and support for riders along the route, we have something for everyone. Thank you for volunteering!
To volunteer for Walk MS: Twin Cities on Sunday, May 3, 2020:
- Choose your preferred volunteer shift(s) from the list below (other roles may be found in the tabs above)
- We welcome individual volunteers and volunteer groups of all sizes
- Assignment emails and further details will be sent via email 7-10 days prior to the event
- Under the age of 18 must have a signature from a parent or legal guardian on their paper volunteer consent form.
- Paper consent forms will be sent to youth volunteers prior to the event, and available at Volunteer Check-In and each Rest Stop.
Minnehaha Park: 4801 S. Minnehaha Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55417
|| Jessica Blosberg