2020 Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
Volunteer to create a world free of MS at
Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour!
Volunteer opportunities on July 31, August 1 and August 2, 2020
Check-out our volunteer options, below and visit the corresponding pages to register for a specific volunteer assignment.
I want to volunteer...
- All the Volunteer Positions are broken down into different tabs on Sign Up Genius. The following categories are:
- WCTC Volunteers
- UW-W Volunteers
- Madison Volunteers
- Rest Stops (including medical on route)
- Route Support Team (Supply and Gear Drivers, A-Beep Cellular Radio handlers, and Motorcycles)
1. Please select where you'd like to volunteer for Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour on the list, above.
2. Click on the tab above (if you are on a mobile device, scroll through the sign ups and hit "go")The link will redirect you to the sign-up page.
3. Lastly, you'll choose your volunteer assignments and shift.
4. We encourage you to sign-up for more than one day or shift!
5. Please ContactCristy Evangelista with questions ([email protected])
Individuals, companies, community groups, sports teams and everyone in between can join the fun on the Bike MS Volunteer team.
We accommodate volunteers of all ages and abilities. Whether you want to drive your motorcycle on the route support team, gain field experience as a first-aid volunteer, hand out t-shirts with your friends, or support your family as they cycle past a rest stop, we have something for you!
Thank you for your consideration in volunteering to help end MS forever.
Together, we become a powerful force.
|| Cristy Evangelista & Kennedy Weishoff