2020 Walk MS: Morgantown
Join others making a difference by volunteering your time and talents to help stop MS in our lifetime.
From encouraging participants and providing refreshments, to providing safety and support for riders along the route, we have something for everyone. Thank you for volunteering!
To volunteer for Walk MS: Morgantown on Saturday, April 18, 2020:
- Choose your preferred volunteer shift(s) from the list below
- Please indicate in the "Comment" box if you are interested in a particular task(s)
- We welcome individual volunteers and volunteer groups of all sizes
- Assignment emails and further details will be sent via email 7-10 days prior to the event
- Under the age of 18 must have a signature from a parent or legal guardian on their paper volunteer consent form.
- Paper consent forms will be sent to youth volunteers prior to the event, and available at Volunteer Check-In in the Start/Finish area
Tug Boat Park
425 Industrial Ave, Morgantown, WV 26505
|| Jessica Blosberg