2020 Bike MS: Cape Cod Getaway
Volunteer to help end MS forever!
Saturday, June 27, 2020 & Sunday, June 28, 2020
I want to volunteer...
- Anywhere- I'm flexible! CLICK HERE
- On the Medical Team (Assignment locations from Quincy to Provincetown) CLICK HERE
- At Blue Cross/Blue Shield in Quincy (Day 1 Start Area) CLICK HERE
- At a Route Rest Stop (Assignment locations from Quincy to Provincetown) CLICK HERE
- At Mass Maritime Academy (Day 1 finish/tent village): CLICK HERE
- On the Route Support team (Motocrew or Support and Gear Driver): CLICK HERE
- On the HAM Radio Communications team: CLICK HERE
- In Provincetown (Day 2 finish area) CLICK HERE
- As a Supply Truck Driver: Email [email protected] or call 781-693-5101.
*Volunteer assignment times are currently subject to change.
How to register:
- Please select where you'd like to volunteer on the list, above.
- The link will redirect you to the sign-up page.
- Lastly, you'll choose your volunteer assignments and shift.
*Groups and individuals of all ages and abilities are encouraged to volunteer.
*We encourage you to sign-up for more than one day or shift!
*Please contact us with questions and for more information: ([email protected], 781-693-5101)
Thank you for your consideration in volunteering to help us raise funds for research and services for people living with MS.
Together, we become a powerful force.
Locations and times will vary with assignment.