NJM Walk MS 2020
Walk MS is a charity walk series that take place in over 550 locations with more than 330,000 people participating annually. We've been walking since 1988 and to date have raised more than $920 million to drive groundbreaking research, provide life-changing programs and guarantee a supportive community for those who need it most.
Together, we become a powerful force.
Groups and individuals of all ages and abilities are encouraged and invited to volunteer.
When you decide to volunteer, you become part of the MS movement.
Join us for Walk MS: Asbury Park on Sunday, May 3, 2020!
- Please choose your preferred volunteer shift(s)/activities from the list below
- Final assignments with full event details will be sent to you 7-10 days before the event
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE IS METERED PARKING AT THIS WALK LOCATION. Please be sure to adhere to the parking fees and allow for ample time on your meter. We highly recommend using the Asbury Park Parking App which allows you to pay through your cell phone, and information about parking can be found HERE.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a legal parent, guardian or authorized representative in order to participate as a volunteer
- All volunteers under the age of 18 must have a signature form a legal parent or guardian on their paper volunteer consent forms in order to volunteer the day of the event (please note: paper consent forms will be sent to all youth volunteers before the event)
101 5th Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
|| Jessica Higgins, Volunteer Engagement Specialist