For your convenience...
*How to Delete/Edit your Reservation! See files section below.*
CHECK ALL CLASSES FOR UPDATED INFORMATION!!
EXECUTIVE ORDER INFORMATION
As of October 12, 2020, Executive Order No. 187 now permits activities (including fitness classes/high intensity aerobic-anaerobic activities/weightlifting) in indoor settings, without face coverings. This action has enabled the JCC to implement updated safety protocols. Our goal is to try and accommodate all our members’ needs, all while adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a healthy workout experience. Signup Genius must still be used to reserve your spot for all Group Fitness classes.
Group Fitness Class Protocols:
- Everyone must wear a face covering when entering, walking through and leaving the JCC.
- Face coverings should be worn until instructor begins the class, & face coverings should be put back on when class is over.
- Face coverings should be worn in the Locker Rooms as much as possible.
- Please be courteous of your fellow members and JCC Staff and maintain social distancing at all times.
- In the event a class is held inside, face coverings are not required, however, you are more than welcome to wear your face covering if you choose to during class. Our Gymnasium has access to open air, fans, and an HVAC system. Temperature checks and Check-in will be through the main JCC enterance before you proceed to the Gymnasium.
- We will continue to hold Group Fitness classes outdoors and have made some accommodations to do so. More information to come.
Your health and safety are and always will be our top priority!
JFIT Outdoor Group Fitness Classes are currently FREE for Active JCC Bridgewater Star Members.
$10/class for Active JCC Basic Members.
$5/class for Active JCC Senior Members ages 65+
$20/per class (Excluding Spin/Sprint and BodyPump Classes) for Guests weather permitting.
Bring your own MAT, WATER BOTTLE and any other listed equipment to class.
Class payments for Basic Members and Guests will automatically be made to payment method on file on the day of class reserved.
Please be courteous and sign up for varied time slots, so that all members may have equal access to these classes.
Fill out our new Waiver form and bring to the JCC to be kept on file as well as a payment form for Non-Members to be auto charged per class when a sign up has been received (Payment form is available at the JCC Welcome Center). Adults and Minors need this form filled out to participate in any JCC programs. Please contact Fitness Director, Jessica Kichura, [email protected] with any questions related to this signup. Thank you.