ALL Virtual Group Fitness Phases Launched!
We understand the many different comfort levels and needs of our members, so we have launched a virtual component to our in-person group fitness classes for our STAR members. Signup below for Virtual Group Fitness classes.
All group fitness classes are held in our Gymnasium or Group Fitness Studio. We continue to maintain social distancing and uphold the appropriate mask mandates throughout the facility. Additional indoor protocols have been put into place to allow us to stay safe, while continuing with our fitness regimen. Please see information below for further details. Thank you for your continued understanding, flexibility and positivity as we continue to navigate circumstances as they change.
Executive Order Information
Executive Order No. 187 permits activities (including fitness classes/high intensity aerobic-anaerobic activities/weightlifting) in indoor settings, without face coverings. This action has enabled the JCC to implement updated safety protocols. Our goal is to try and accommodate all our members’ needs, all while adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a healthy workout experience. Signup Genius must still be used to reserve your spot for all Group Fitness classes.
Group Fitness Class Protocols:
- You must wear a face covering when entering, walking through and leaving the JCC.
- Face coverings should be worn until instructor begins the class, & face coverings should be put back on when class is over, unless you choose to wear throughout the class.
- Please be courteous of your fellow members and JCC Staff and maintain social distancing at all times.
- In our Gymnasium, we have increased airflow through doors that can be open to the outside and have an HVAC system with upgraded filters. Likewise, in our Group Fitness Studio, the doors will remain open and social distancing will be maintained through individual marked areas. Sanitizing wipes available in both locations.
- Temperature checks and standard health and wellness questions have been implemented as you enter through the main entrance before proceeding to class.
Your health and safety are and always will be our top priority!
JFIT Group Fitness Classes are FREE to Active JCC Bridgewater Star Members. Unless noted as FREE.
$10/class for Active JCC Basic Members.
$5/class for Active JCC Senior Members ages 65+
$20/class for Guests. (Excludes Spin/Sprint, BodyPump and Aqua Classes) If slots are available an hour before class start time, a guest may register for class at that time.
Bring a MAT, WATER BOTTLE and other listed equipment to class.
Class payments for Basic Members and Guests will automatically be made to payment method on file on the day of class reserved.
Please sign up for varied time slots, so all members may have equal access to classes.
Adults and Minors fill out our Waiver form and bring to the JCC to be kept on file in order to participate in any JCC programs (see forms below). A Payment form for Non-Members must be filled out for per class auto charge when a sign up has been made (Payment form is available at the JCC Welcome Center). Please contact the Front Desk at 908-725-6994 with any questions related to this signup. Thank you.