For your convenience...
*How to Delete/Edit your Reservation! See files section below.*
UPDATED EXECUTIVE ORDER INFORMATION
As of October 12, 2020, Executive Order No. 187 now permits activities (including fitness classes/high intensity aerobic-anaerobic activities/weightlifting) in indoor settings, without face coverings. This action has enabled the JCC to implement updated safety protocols. Our goal is to try and accommodate all our members’ needs, all while adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a healthy workout experience. We will continue with our staggered Fitness Center/Cardio Theater schedule to limit contact between each time slot. Signup Genius must still be used to reserve your spot for all Fitness Center and Cardio Theater usage and to register for Group Fitness classes. Machines and equipment will continue to be cleaned in between member use, and deep cleaning is conducted multiple times throughout the day.
The JCC will be implementing “Face Covering Optional” days in the Fitness Center and Cardio Theater for those who find it too difficult to exercise while wearing a face covering. Please see below for important protocols.
“Face Covering Optional” Days Protocols Apply to the Fitness Center and Cardio Theatre:
- Everyone must wear a face covering when entering, walking through and leaving the JCC. Temperature checks will continue to be taken each time you enter the JCC.
- “Face Covering Required” Days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
- “Face Covering Optional” Days are Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday beginning Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
- You must wear your face covering when walking from one piece of equipment to another, or obtaining or using cleaning supplies.
- The only time you may remove your face covering is when you are physically working out on a machine or in the weight area.
- Face Coverings should be worn in the Locker Rooms as much as possible.
- Please be courteous of your fellow members and JCC Staff and maintain social distancing at all times.
- A sign will be posted outside the Fitness Center, and Sign Up Genius will reflect which days are Face Covering optional days.
JFit Club Fitness Center and Cardio Theater usage is available to current Bridgewater JCC members only.
Please bring your own mat and water bottle. Review available slots below and click the button to sign up.
Please be courteous and sign up for varied time slots, so that all members may have equal access to the center.
Download and fill out our new Waiver form and bring with you to the JCC to be kept on fill. Adults and minors need this form filled out to participate in any JCC facility usage. Please contact Jessica Kichura, [email protected] with any questions related to this signup. Thank you!