Drop-In Hockey/Stick & Puck
Due to Covid-19 Level Red, Safer at Home, Severe Risk, Chapman Hill has implemented a reservation system for all drop-in programs at the Rink.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
What you need to know before arriving
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. Check-in can be completed anytime during the session; however, all guests must exit by the end of the scheduled time, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- When arriving to the facility proceed to check in at the front desk.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Restrooms are open
- Guests should come dressed for their activity with a filled water bottle, water fountains are unavailable.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the pavilion and rink.
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six fee from others.
- Temperature checks will be completed upon entry.
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active pass or pay the daily entry.
PLEASE CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND! Space is extremely limited, so please allow others the opportunity.
|| Durango Parks and Recreation Department