Utah Percussive Arts Society
The Utah Day of Percussion will take place at Juan Diego Catholic High School on March 16.
- THIS SIGN UP IS FOR ADVANCED HIGH SCHOOL LARGE ENSEMBLE ONLY. PLEASE USE THE TABS ACROSS THE TOP TO NAVIGATE TO THE CORRECT CATEGORY.
- Directors will choose their own competition time slots
- Scheduling Opens on February 25 at 11 AM.
- Schools are limited to ONE TIME SLOT per ENSEMBLE (a school with multiple percussion ensembles may enter each group individually).
- All time slots are first-come-first-serve.
- Entries will not be accepted after 10 AM on March 11th.
- Each group is required to perform a minimum of 13 minutes of music in their time slot. Your setup, transitions and tear-down must be included in your 25 minute time slot.
- Any ensemble who goes over 25 minutes including setup and tear-down will be disqualified from competition and will receive comments only.
- All music performed during the 25 minute time slot will be judged as one program and a score (out of 100) will be awarded for that program.
- Visit utahpas.org for a list of provided equipment
- All entries must be paid online at the time of registration. If your district credit cards will not work for online payment, please contact Bret Hughes at [email protected] to manually register and elect to be invoiced.
Advanced HS Large Ensemble