Below is the official sign up for Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Clubs Bingo on Friday, Oct 7th @ 5:00 PM Please read the guidelines, rules, and expectations carefully before signing up for a volunteer slot.
Recreational Families: Each Bingo completed in full will credit your family $75 towards your fundraising obligations.
Competitive Families: Please note the 1st Bingo completed in full within the 2022/2023 competitive season will be utilized towards your bingo requirement. All subsequent bingos worked will earn you $75.00 in fundraising credits.
* It is the volunteer’s responsibility to check the schedule and arrive for their shift on time (15 minutes BEFORE the bingo is scheduled to start).
5:00 PM BINGO - Arrive at 4:45
11:00 AM BINGO - Arrive at 10:45
* Lack of notification failure (reminder notice) will not be accepted as an excuse.
* Worker's must work the full shift for the credit to be applied (arriving late or leaving early will void the shift for the member).
A no show fee of $200 will be applied to the member's account for any missed shift, and/or any future bingo shift sign-ups will be canceled or not allowed. The fee will need to be paid prior to any further registrations taking place with the club.
Once you have signed up for a Bingo shift and are no longer able to work the shift, please contact [email protected] to cancel the shift for you (shifts cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the bingo date. You must at that time find someone to work the shift for you). Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Club has a waitlist in which we may be able to assist you in your search for a replacement - however, if a replacement is not found the $200.00 no show fee will be applied.
Volunteer Performance Guidelines:
* Arrive 15 minutes early prior to your shift to be orientated.
* No food or drinks on the floor. Use designated areas only.
* Cell phones are not allowed on the floor. If you need to leave yours turned on, please give it to the chairperson and you will be notified if a call comes through. Use for emergencies/on call only.
*Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Please bring your ID if you look young.
*All cage workers must be a member of Aerials Gymnastics and have experience.
*Do not park in staff parking stalls when at the hall.
*CHAIRPERSON HAS FINAL SAY ON POSITION WORKED.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting Lisa at [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE WE COULDN'T PARTICIPATE IN THESE BINGOS WITHOUT OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS!
4:45pm - 9:30pm MDT
Parkland Bingo Association
|| Lindsay Kiezik