RULES FOR ROOM USE
1. Wash hands before entering lab or touching anything! Thank you! Hand sanitizer is available for frequent use while in the Lab.
2. Mask must be worn at all times in Lab!
3. Do not wipe down computers, keyboards, or tables with any disinfectant! The Welcome Center is sanitizing the building! Adding disinfectant will only wipe away the sanitization that the Welcome Center is using building-wide.
4. Sign in using the Sign In sheet on the clipboard.
5. Copies are 10 cents per sheet (copy machine or printing). Place money in the “Donation” container near the printer.
6. The computers are not available for non-genealogical use: e.g. to read or send e-mail, posting to message boards, or any other private use.
7. Never change computer settings, printer settings, or mouse devices. Do not add or move icons around on the desktop.
8. Food is not allowed in the room with the computers. Place water bottles on the floor or in your bag—not on the computer desks. Please do not put open beverages on the computer desks.
9. Please call or message Jon Russell or Andrea Houston when there is any malfunction of any machine. Also, there is an icon on the screen that says, “Tell Jon” where you can email Jon to report a problem.
10. There is a 2.0 four-port USB device on each desk with a PC for Flash Drive use.
11. Email addresses and telephone numbers for Jon and Andrea are posted by the door. Telephone numbers are:
Jon Russell – 262-212-6540 Andrea Houston – 225-205-8317
THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF OUR LAB!
If you would like to become a monitor, contact Pat Brown (520-389-4333).