Scripture Recording best practices we have learned:
1) Record in landscape mode
2) Record indoors or someplace very quiet. Background noise from birds, winds, passing jets can be a problem.
3) Position. Yourself so that you will be on one side of the screen. On the other side we will superimpose the words to the Scripture so that those who may have hearing difficulties to be able to follow along.
4) Press record, and then wait a few seconds before you begin. Same for the ending - leave a few seconds before you reach for the record button.
5) Please send it to Jane Weiers in the biggest file format you can. Uploading it to a cloud platform like Google.drive is really helpful, here is the google drive link we created for scripture recordings: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EzlwIjNhXdFCvGu0nvlQLpmc_dwqc5i6?usp=sharing .
6) The video must be received by the church by Wednesday noon of the week you are reading, so that we can do all of the necessity editing.
Many thanks! Please reach out to Pastor Karen with any questions!