In honor of National Volunteer Month, SignUpGenius wants to celebrate nonprofits that are making a difference! Say "thank you" to your favorite nonprofit by nominating them to win one of three $500 prizes by April 25, 2019.
View Official Rules
Official Giveaway Rules
By entering and participating in the SignUpGenius National Volunteer Month Giveaway, participant (“Entrant”) fully and unconditionally agrees to accept and be bound by these “Official Rules” and by all
decisions of SignUpGenius (“Sponsor”), which include, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility, winners and the interpretation of the terms used in these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: Log on to www.signupgenius.com/national-volunteer-month-giveaway (the “Giveaway Page”) between 12:00:00 am EDT on April 1, 2019 and 11:59:59 pm EDT on April 25, 2019 (the "Promotion Period") and follow the instructions posted on the SignUpGenius National Volunteer Month Giveaway Page to enter via the Rafflecopter entry form.
2. ENTRY DETAILS: An Entrant may submit one (1) set of Rafflecopter entries per email address. Each Entrant will be required to nominate one (1) “Nonprofit” by submitting the name of the organization in the “Nominate a Nonprofit” form field.
Additional entries may be earned by completing optional tasks through the Rafflecopter entry form on the Giveaway Page, including: Join the SignUpGenius email list, “Visit” SignUpGenius on Facebook, Follow @SignUpGenius on Pinterest, Follow @SignUpGenius on Twitter, Tweet about the Giveaway, Follow @SignUpGenius on Instagram, share an active sign up link with SignUpGenius. Daily entries can be earned with the “Nominate a Nonprofit” and “Tweet about Giveaway” entry options. Two entries are earned when entrant submits an active sign up link via the entry form. Sign up must remain live through May 10, 2019 for entry verification.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the SignUpGenius National Volunteer Month Giveaway, an Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, live in the continental U.S. and have a valid email address. Limit one (1) Rafflecopter entry set per eligible person. If more than one entry form is submitted per eligible person, all entries submitted by that Entrant will be deemed invalid. All entries submitted by individuals younger than eighteen (18) years of age will be deemed invalid. If more or less information is submitted in the entry than what has been requested, an entry may be deemed invalid. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible for a prize.
To be eligible for giveaway prizes, a nominated Nonprofit, a) must have a verified 501c3 nonprofit status and b) must be a recognized group within the community. Sponsor reserves the right to decide what constitutes a “recognized group.” Entrant represents and warrants that all information provided by Entrant in connection with the SignUpGenius National Volunteer Month Giveaway is true, accurate and complete as of the date of entry. Sponsor must be able to find a publicly-available record of a nominated 501c3 status. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time and in their sole discretion, to disqualify and/or deem an Entrant or entry ineligible to participate in the SignUpGenius National Volunteer Month Giveaway.
4. PRIZE: Three (3) Winning Entrants will be selected via random drawing on or about April 26, 2019. The Winning Entrants will each receive a SignUpGenius promotional product prize pack and a check in the amount of $500 will be
sent to the corresponding Nonprofit groups nominated by those individuals. Winning Nonprofit groups may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes. Odds of winning are based on total number of entries received within Promotion Period. If
Winning Entrant nominates more than one group during the Promotional Period, the Winning Nonprofit group will be based on the first entry submitted.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS / PRIZE CLAIMS: The Winning Entrants will be notified via the email address submitted through their Rafflecopter entry following entry validation. If SignUpGenius is unable to contact a giveaway winner from entry information within five (5) days of email notification, the contest winner forfeits his/her prize and another Winning Entrant will be selected via random drawing. The Winning Entrant will be expected to provide additional contact information for the Winning Nonprofit group nominated if necessary. The Winning Nonprofit groups will receive their prize within four (4) weeks of the giveaway end. No substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of SignUpGenius, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By entering this giveaway, each potential winner consents to the use of his or her name and Nonprofit group name for publicity purposes by SignUpGenius without additional compensation or permission, where permitted by law. If prize is forfeited for any reason, SignUpGenius reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. RELEASE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Rafflecopter. All Entrants are providing information to SignUpGenius. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Official Rules. Sponsor has the right to disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed by followers on social media webpages do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SignUpGenius. SignUpGenius is not in any way liable for follower’s words, submissions or actions. SignUpGenius retains the exclusive right to, at its sole discretion, determine whether or not to publish, remove or edit a posted response.
7. SPONSOR: SignUpGenius, 13777 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28277.