Mass dates through December 7th are currently available.
MQP Mass Schedule
Indoor Mass with optional Outdoor Plaza Seating*
- Daily Mass Monday – Saturday 9:00 am (no need to register for daily Mass; we will add you to our list when you arrive)
- Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
- Sunday Morning 9:00 am & 11:00 am
* Speakers will be set up in the Plaza so that you can hear and participate. If you prefer to be outside, please select “Outdoor Seating” when signing up for Mass. Please bring your own chair, umbrella, hat, jacket, etc. Note that if it is icy on the plaza, seating will be limited to the sidewalk area.
Having trouble signing up for Mass?
Step-by-step procedures can be found here.
Note: If you are signing up for a Mass, please know you should receive a confirmation email.
If you need assistance signing up for Mass, please email us at [email protected] or call the office at 425-391-1178 ext 136 and leave a message. We're happy to help!
Upon arrival at MQP, you will be greeted for Mass to check in. Our Mass Hospitality Ministry team will show you to your seat for Mass.
As we have more people signing up to attend Saturday Vigil and Sunday morning Masses in person, we have begun to offer seating in the social hall. The social hall is set up with a video screen and speakers, chairs are appropriately spread out, and Communion will be brought to the room.
Due to this increase in space, our registration now includes 180 spots for indoor seating. Those who arrive for Mass first will be seated in the church (unless you prefer the social hall). Once the church has filled up, the remainder of those signed up for indoor seating will be seated in the social hall.
The health of our parish family is of paramount concern. If you or a member of your household are in a vulnerable, high-risk health category, we encourage you to stay home and participate in the livestreamed Mass. We miss you greatly, but we want you to be safe.
Archbishop Etienne has granted a dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass in person during this time of pandemic.
We will follow the detailed guidelines that were carefully prepared by our Bishops to keep our community safe. The following documents are attached at the bottom of this page for your reference:
- Father Chad's letter (Related files attached below) detailing the necessary guidelines
- Reopening Mass Guidelines (Related files attached below) that visualize What You Need to Do and Changes You’ll See
+Photo / Video Permission: By signing up for 9am Sunday Mass and 5pm Saturday Vigil Mass, I consent to photos and video taken while participating in MQP’s Public Masses. Photographs and videos may be published via MQP communications, email and website along with the MQP YouTube Channel (video).