Sitting down to a meal is an integral part of Alpha for both adults and for our youth. We would love help in making this important part of Blender happen during this Alpha series. Whether that means preparing and serving a whole meal, coming to help serve/cleanup or contributing financially. Any help is appreciated!
Food needs to be ready by 6:00 and cleanup can begin as soon as they are done eating, around 7:00. Thank you!
Meals need to serve around 35 people. PEANUT FREE
Please make sure ALL FOOD IS PEANUT FREE and that there is an option for vegetarians
Some ideas but not limited to...(MUST BE PEANUT FREE) :
- tacos / burritos / nachos
- sandwhich bar
- chicken nuggets and french fries
- Lasagna or spaghetti
- build your own: baked potatoes, mac n cheese with add-ins
- burgers / hot dogs
- breakfast (pancakes/waffles/french toast)
- chili (can add cornbread or other side item)
The church will provide the paper ware and drinks
Grace Church Kitchen
|| Michelle Fleming