East Amwell School Parents
East Amwell Township hold a Recycling Depot on the 1st Saturday of every month from 9am - 12pm in the Municipal Building parking lot. Members of the community kindly collect Terracycling for our school and drop off with their recycling.
We are looking for 3 or 4 student volunteers to attend each depot to take ownership of the Terracycling. This would entail:
- Sorting, bagging, rolling (chip and cereal bags) the Terracycling that is dropped off
- Handing out the latest Terracycling list (copies provided) and talking to interested residents about the collection, its purpose, how the school benefits from it and what we do and do not collect.
- Transportation of the collection to the school on Monday (or whenever the parent can do so) (Best way is to drop bags at the PreK doors, then enter school through the front and pick up bags on way to Ms Ernst's Room).
- Write a short report (a few lines) of their collection day to be emailed to Alison Castellano by Monday to be included in the Depot report for the committee.
- Take selfies and send to Ms Ernst and Mr Shuler so you can be featured on the Greenie Award slot on EATV
Its preferable that one parent accompany the students for each depot. But if you want to just drop them off and come back at noon to pick up thats ok too.
Sorting will take place inside the "Old Library" building.
In extreme weather conditions you will be notified by the Recycling Committee Member running the depot if it is canceled.
DONUTS FOR ALL !!!!
East Amwell Township Recycling Committee
East Amwell Township Municipal Parking Lot
|| Alison Castellano