Vermont 100 Volunteers 2019
First of all... thank you !
The Vermont 100 is an event that could not take place without the hard work of many volunteers like you!
The Vermont 100 is also a fundraiser for the work of Vermont Adaptive , an organization that empowers individuals with disabilities through year-round, statewide sports and recreation. So not only are you helping some amazing runners and riders achieve their goals, you are helping people with disabilities enjoy the outdoors.
Volunteering at Vermont 100 is a unique experience, and that experience draws people back year after year. It is our aim to make sure volunteers continue to have fun, build friendships, and see the difference that their work makes during this amazing weekend.
If you are working at an Aid Station, those sign ups will be separate and sent to you by the Aid Station Captains. You can do one of two things:
- register for the 'I'm willing to do anything you want me to do' section and you will be assigned to aid stations if the aid station captain requests additional help.
- email the volunteer coordinator Carolyn directly at [email protected] and she'll pass your name/information along to the aid station captain to see if they need the help.
Everyone who volunteers a minimum of 5 hours receive:
- A VT100 volunteer shirt (sign up early to ensure you get the proper size!)
- A meal ticket to either Friday night dinner or Sunday BBQ.
- The opportunity to earn 4 early entries to the 2020 VT100 if you're of the first 4 folks to volunteer for the entire Monday shift.
|| Carolyn Stocker