Welcome to the sign-up form for Kavod Assisted Living Visitation!
We have created this opportunity to help family members and friends safely connect to their loved ones living at Kavod during this time of the pandemic. Before signing up, please carefully review the health and safety information provided below. These documents can also be reviewed on our website.
Please note that while only one person in your party needs to complete this sign-up form if visiting outside with more than one visitor, ALL members of your party (both adults and children) will need to complete brief health screening forms prior to visiting your loved one and review the attached health & safety documents. If Kavod staff feel that anyone poses a health risk to residents, visitors will not be allowed to complete the visitation.
Once you sign up for a visitation using this form, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder 24 hours before your scheduled visit with all of the information you need. Please note
If you are unvaccinated, do not send proof of vaccination or choose not to share your vaccinated status, you will be required to continue to wear a properly-fitting mask, pre-schedule your visit, and be escorted to your visiting area. This requirement applies to visitors of any age. Please note
- Regardless of vaccination status, all visitors must pass COVID-19 screening upon entry. If you refuse to take part in screening, we are required to deny entry. If you do not pass the screening, we are also required to deny entry.
- If you are continually non-compliant with any mitigation measures, we are required to remove you.
- Visitors who preschedule visits due to the reasons listed above must remain in your car or outside the building until your scheduled visit time.
- Visitors are asked to go straight to their destination apartment and directly outside after the visit. All visitors are required to properly wash their hands before and during (as necessary) the visit.
- The max number of visitors per resident at one time is two (2). Children of any age also count as a visitor. There is no set limit of how many visits per day.
- Infection prevention protocols will still be observed on campus to ensure that we can continue to allow visits while keeping everyone as safe as possible as we move through this pandemic. This means that if our facility has state restrictions implemented due to increased COVID-19 cases, visitation may not be available. We will let you know if this situation happens.
We look forward to facilitating safe and enjoyable visits! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at 720.382.7825 or email me at [email protected]
Visits: All screening and temperature checks will be done outside the 11 S Adams building by our visitation concierge prior to your visit. Visitors are required to wash/sanitize their hands prior to being escorted to residents' apartments. Mask wearing is mandatory for the duration of the visit.
If you have any questions about the visitation process or COVID-19 health and safety guidelines at Kavod, please contact us. For questions about visits with assisted living residents, please email Syril Newman.
All visitors are required to review the following attached documents:
|| Christine Dewhurst