Drive-In Mass Reservations
Due to current health guidelines we require that you reserve a "parking space" if you plan to attend our "Drive-In Mass."
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
Mass attendees should never be out of their cars. We are not allowed to permit socialization outside of cars at this time on our property. Additionally, all bathrooms and building are closed. We can not permit you entrance at this time. We are sorry. This goes against every welcoming ideal we value, but we need to keep you, our parishioners, and Fr. Dennis safe.
Here are the things you should know and expect if this is your first Drive-In with us:
- You will need to reserve a space in advance. You may sign up here on Sign-Up Genius yourself or call 781.893.8461 and leave a message with your name and phone number if you need help registering.
- You may enter from the Grove Street side at the far end of the lot near the Beaverbrook apartments where parking attendants will guide you to a space. Please be patient and kind and arrive a few minutes early so we can get everyone parked.
- You must remain in your car throughout the duration of the Mass, but you'll be able to see the outdoor altar & Fr. Dennis.
- You will be able to listen to Mass by tuning into 104.9 FM with your car radio.
- At the conclusion of the Mass, parking attendants will direct you towards the exit where you may receive the Eucharist in your car.
- You must wear a mask when receiving Communion; you may remove it only once Fr. Dennis/the Eucharist Minister move away.
- For those who wish to keep social distance and opt out of receiving the Eucharist physically, you will be able to let the parking attendents know and will be directed out a different exit at the end. You'll also be able to make a spiritual communion during the Mass.
- All parishioners must adhere to social distancing guidelines, provide their own masks, and supply their own hand sanitizer.
- There will be no access to bathrooms and all parish buildings are closed.
- Mass will like be about 20-25 min. with no music; however, you should arrive 15 min. prior to the start and should expect the exiting to take a few extra minute
|| Laura Peterson