Misdemeanor Warrant Resolution Day
We are currently looking for VOLUNTEERS for
Warrant Resolution Day
BACKGROUND of the EVENT
What is Warrant Resolution Day?
Warrant Resolution Day is a day where anyone with an outstanding misdemeanor warrant can attend this event, have their warrant cleared and potentially have their underlying offense resolved without the fear of arrest. All are welcome for this restorative day.
Who is eligible?
• Misdemeanor warrants
• Gross misdemeanor warrants
• Probation Violation warrants
Who is not eligible?
People with felony warrants will be turned away at the door.
(Note: Your warrant can be from anywhere in the state. Representatives from Ramsey, Hennepin, Anoka, Dakota, and Washington Counties will be present.)
We are looking for volunteers to help foster a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone who attends. People who attend this event are hoping for a positive outcome to an often traumatic experience of interacting with our criminal justice system.
- Greeters: Volunteer Greeters will be stationed outside and inside and provide directions to individuals participating in warrant resolution.
- Guides: Volunteer Guides will be stationed inside, throughout the building and will assist individuals participating in warrant resolution with information, directions to lawyers, judges, locations, etc..
- Children's Table: Volunteers for the Children's Table will provide activities for children of individuals participating in warrant resolution.
- Food Table: Volunteers for the Food Table will assist with distributing food & beverages to individuals participating in warrant resolution.
- Floaters: Volunteer Floaters will assist staff with various tasks as needed during warrant resolution day.
- Surveyors: Volunteer Surveyors will provide individuals participating in warrant resolution day with a survey at the end of their process.
For more information regarding Warrant Resolution Day please contact
Jana Kooren at [email protected] or Rodrick Fields at [email protected]
This event is in partnership with:
ACLU of Minnesota, NAACP Minneapolis, Los Pubelos, Ramsey County District Court, Ramsey County Public Defender’s Office, Ramsey County Attorney’s Office, Ramsey County Suburban Prosecutors, Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office, Saint Paul City Attorney’s Office, Project Remand, Community Corrections, Dakota County District Court, Dakota County Sheriff's Office along with partners in Hennepin, Anoka, and Washington County courts.
9:30am - 3:30pm CDT
Washington Technical Magnet High School - 1495 Rice St, St Paul, MN 55117