SCHEDULE A VISIT
Two visitors allowed at a time (you only need to sign up for 1 slot). Visitors must be 16 years of age or older, and no pets, please. If you are under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult.
Due to safety and efficient scheduling, we kindly ask you to sign up for a visit at least 48 hours in advance, thank you.
Due to guidlines that must be met to ensure the safety of our residents and staff, theres is a 14 day quarantine period of no visitation from when a resident arrives unless COVID-19 Vaccinated. We appreciate your understanding, thank you.
- Please have either a Rapid or PCR test within 1 week of the visit you are scheduling, individuals that are vaccinated still need either a Rapid or PCR test. (Rapid and PCR test will be valid for all visits during the 1 week from test collection).
- All visitors will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry, before visiting with a resident, after visiting with a resident, and before leaving the building.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN properly the entire time visitors are in the building. To be worn properly, masks must cover the nose and extend beyond the chin.
- All visitors will be screened upon entering. This includes a temperature check and completion of a electronic questionaire answering specific questions about whether you have symptoms of COVID-19, have had exposure to anyone who has COVID-19, and recent travel. If you are not feeling well or have COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit.
- Visitors will be escorted to visitation area to maintain social distancing with staff and residents. We kindly ask all visitors to be respectful of a 30 minutes duration of time for visitation so we can prepare, clean and thoroughly sanatize the area for the next visitor. Thank you very much.
Visitation for individuals on the 7th floor are not yet permitted per the Department of Health and we will update for permitted visitation on that floor when we can, thank you.
Visitations may be cancelled at any moment if staff member tests positive for Covid, thank you.
|| Highland Care Center