The University of Tennessee
This registration is for scheduling appointments to receive the first dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
Do not register here if you have already received your first dose elsewhere.
Dates: Dose 1, 11 Feb or 12 Feb/2021. Dose 2 will be scheduled for 28 days later on either 11 Mar or 12 Mar/2021
Please ensure you are available 28 days after the 1st dose prior to scheduling for this clinic.
UT Student Union
1502 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996 map
You must meet one of the eligibility requirements below to schedule an appointment.
If you schedule an appointment and do not meet the requirements, you will not receive a vaccine. The vaccine will be administered only to people with appointments.
Each eligible person must sign up using a unique emial address per time slot. The system will not accept duplicate email addresses.
All registrants must bring the following to their appointments:
1. Proof of Age (e.g. Driver's License or Passport)
2. Printed, completed Registration/Consent Form. Blank forms will be available on-site for those who cannot complete them prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
Those who register online will get an email confirmation. If you do not see your email confirmation, please check your spam/junk and other folders.
If you have experienced an anaphylactic, or severe allergic reaction, to a vaccine or medication injection, it is recommended that you receive this vaccine in a physician's office or similar environment and not at this venue.
Listed below are those eligible to be vaccinated at this event.
1. Must not have had an allergic reaction to any component of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or a prior COVID-19 vaccine.
2. Must be either phase (1a1 or 1a2) or age eligible (70 or older): Vaccination Phase 1a1 or 1a2, include:
- 1a1 Healthcare Workers
- 1a2 Healthcare related fields
- UT Student Health Services, including
- Student Health Center providers and staff
- Student Health Center pharmacists and staff
- Campus Surveillance Testing staff, such as saliva testing and wastewater testing
- University Isolation/Quarantine Housing workers, including patient transporters
- Those in healthcare or healthcare related fields of work/study/training, such as:
- Speech and Audiology
- Anthropology (limited to those working with decedents)
- Behavioral Healthcare, such as
- Clinical Social Work
Those who register as 1a1 or 1a2 must be at least 18 years old.
Any registrations that do not meet current phase criteria will be cancelled.
Please ensure you complete all fields in their entirety and provide relevant information on how you meet current phase criteria.
Complete the Covid Consent form and bring it with you to the vaccination clinic
mRNA Covid Consent Form: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/mRNA-Covid-Consent-Form-2.3.21-1.docx
Parking and Map:
Parking map: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/University-of-Tennessee-COVID-Parking-Map.pdf
EUA Recipients What to Expect Card: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/EUA-Recipients-What-to-Expect-Card-PRINT-version-28-day.pdf
Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/facts-covid-vaccine-cdc.pdf
Notices of Private Practices: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/Notice-of-Private-Practices.pdf
V-safe After Vaccination Health Tracker: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/V-safe-Flyer.pdf
You may locate the state’s vaccination plan and current phase by county at the following site:
State Vaccination Plan: www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/cedep/novel-coronavirus/COVID-19_Vaccination_Plan.pdf
County Phases: https://covid19.tn.gov/covid-19-vaccines/county-vaccine-information/
Are you eligible for vaccination now?
The State of TN recently released a tool for you to check your eligibility: https://covid19.tn.gov/covid-19-vaccines/eligibility/
- Face masks are required.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows your sleeve to be rolled up.
- Please drink plenty of fluids before receiving the vaccine.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after vaccination, use or exercise your arm.
Click below to sign up for a time slot from the February 11th or 12th options (first dose). Be sure to know your availability 28 days later (11 or 12 March) for the second dose. You will be asked to sign up for the second dose at the vaccination clinic.
|| UT Emergency Operations Center