The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
You must be 18 years or age or older to receive a COVID-19 vaccine through the university.
You must not have had an allergic reaction to a prior COVID-19 vaccine or any of their components.
If you have experienced an anaphylactic or severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or medication injection, it is recommended that you receive this vaccine in a physician's office or similar environment and not at this venue.
- Only register yourself for an appointment.
- Do not register if you are not committed to keeping your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment if necessary so the time slot is not wasted.
- Walk-in appointments will also be accepted based on availability.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Create an account in SignUpGenius.
- Log in.
- Click the X icon next to your appointment.
- Click the box to send notification to event organizer.
- Click the "yes delete" button.
UT Student Health Center, Pharmacy
1800 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37996 map
What to bring
All registrants must bring the following to their appointments:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, if you have already received one
- Proof of Age (e.g. Driver's License or Passport)
- Insurance card, if applicable. If you are a Medicare participant, please bring your red, white, and blue card. Insurance is not required to attend.
Parking and map
Parking is available for free, including accessible spots. Parking map can be found here: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/98872754-COVID-Clinic-Map-V2-Student-Health-Center.pdf
Call 865-974-1000 for assistance with existing appointments or details about the vaccination location for which you have an appointment. The operators CANNOT assist with new appointments or provide information about future clinics.
CDC frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
- Face masks are required.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows your sleeve to be rolled up.
- Please drink plenty of fluids and have a snack before receiving the vaccine.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after vaccination, use or exercise your arm.
Scroll down and click below to sign up for a time slot.
|| University of Tennessee Knoxville