Lancaster County Super Fair
Animal pavilion set up tasks including:
- Rake bedding
- Fix/wipe down horse stalls
- and more!
- Wear old clothes that can get dirty and will protect your from scratches like jeans/khaki pants and tshirt or long sleeved shirt
- Closed toe shoes like tennis shoes, boots required
- Bring work gloves if you have them
- Volunteers 5 & up are welcome
- Youth volunteers ages 5-13 need an accompanying adult age 19+
- Pizza or similar meal provided
- Work gloves if you don’t have any
Come join in anytime between 4 to 10 pm on either day. Please sign up for day and note time you can join us below to let us know number of folks to have jobs ready for.
Also note age of volunteer if 13 or less or if you are the accompanying 19+ adult.
Once the fair opens, the Super Fair is looking for volunteers ages 14 & up to help with cafes, parking and gate tickets. 4-H/FFA families are encouraged to consider helping after the 4-H/FFA portion of the fair and earn an exclusive Super Fair volunteer t-shirt, meals, drinks when sign up for 6 hours or more. The Super Fair can also certify your service hours required for your school or other organization. Click on the tabs above to see other available roles and shifts. A great community-service project!