Lancaster County Super Fair
Sign ups encouraged by June 1st to ensure getting the volunteer shifts that fit you (and/or your group) best and to be included in fair training to be held in early July.
Come out to help us 'Let the Good Times Grow' at the 150th Lancaster County Super Fair!
Volunteers must be adults (19+ years old). If each exhibitor’s family covers one shift per exhibitor in these jobs it will go a long way to making this year’s in-person fair possible:
- Admission Gate Ticket Takers
- Parking Attendants
- Golf Cart Drivers
- LEC Cafes
- Animal Pavilion Setup
See available time slots in tabs above.
If you need certification of your volunteer hours for school or other organization, we are happy to sign your form for you
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
Parking volunteers will be working outside while door monitor volunteers will be working a combination of indoors/outdoors.
You are encouraged to dress for the weather including:
- Pants or shorts are OK as long as in good condition and not too revealing
- Short-sleeved shirt appropriate for a youth event—4-H, FFA and fair shirts encouraged
- Comfortable, closed toe shoes are REQUIRED (tennis shoes, comfortable boots, hiking sandals that have covering over toes).
- Water bottle or other drink
- Snacks to make it through your shift in the case you aren’t able to take a break
NOTE: Super Fair may need to assign you to a different job or location most in need upon your arrival.
Park in lot closest to your volunteer shift working location:
- Lincoln Room lot --MPA/Lincoln Room
- East of Pavilion 2 or Attraction Zone AZ Lot far north of P1—P1, P4, Business Center
- Exhibit Hall lot—Exhibit Hall or P3
HOW TO SIGN UP
Please click through the tabs above to view available roles and shifts. If you are signing up with friends or a club and want to ensure you can work together, it is suggested one of your group sign up to put the individual names in each spot at once.
For general questions about volunteering contact
Sue Morrison, Operations Manager
Email: [email protected] or call: 402-441-1823
If you find you can’t work your shift at any point, please try to find a backup and email name to Sue M so we can make sure to get your shift covered.
If you have to cancel less than 24 hours in advance, please call /text Sue M. Be sure to keep Sue's contact info handy until after you work your shift, just in case.