Our church family is gathering around the dinner table, and we want you and your whole family there! Bring a dish to share and get to know others from WCL. Kids will enjoy coloring, simple crafts, and games. We are excited to have you join us for Sunday Supper! When arriving, please park and enter through Main Entrance, W2, off Main Street.
When signing up, please include in the comments:
- What dish/food you will be bringing
- Number of adults and kids included in your RSVP
Potluck Tips & FAQ's:
- If you're bringing a hot dish, please bring it warm and ready to serve (note: electrical outlets won't be accessible to plug in crock pots).
- Your dish should include 10-15 servings.
- Don't forget serving utensils (spoon, tongs, ladle)!
- Labels will be provided on the table for you to write down the name of your dish.
- Dot stickers will be provided to indicate dishes with common allergens (dairy, gluten, nuts, etc.)
- Disposable plates, bowls, cups, napkins, and flatware will be provided by the church.
Can't wait to gather with you!