WE ARE READY TO ACCEPT YOUR INTENT TO ATTEND
Please use the button below to share your intent to attend and agreement with our COVID health and safety precautions beginning Wednesday, April 7 and be sure to give the number of attending people in your group. We will worship in the sanctuary!
You may also call the church office on or after Wednesday, April 7 to share your intent to attend at 602.263.5013 after 9 a.m.
· Beginning Sunday, April 11 - register your intent to attend beginning Wednesday, April 7.
· One worship service at 10 a.m.
· In the sanctuary
We are not planning in-person nursery, kids, youth, and adult classes yet.
We will share our intent to attend and, as part of that, we will agree to the safety and health protocols that include face covering, social distancing, etc. Attendance will be limited to 60 people.
Intent to attend will be available online or by telephone on Wednesday, April 7 at 9 a.m.
• If you are not feeling well, please don’t plan to attend. This, of course, is for your own health, that of our congregation, our volunteers, and our staff.
• There will be hosts available to help with questions you might have upon arrival.
• We will continue to Livestream our worship service every Sunday morning on our web site.
Please click the button below after 9 a.m. on Wednesday, April 7 to share your intent to attend our Sunday worship service and agree to our COVID health and safety precautions.
There will be hosts available to help with questions you might have upon arrival.
Online Livestream worship is also available for those who want to participate from home at https://firstchurch.church/about/services/worship-together/.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or family members will not become infected with COVID-19.
By registering to attend our worship service, you agree to the following:
- I (we) agree to follow the safety requirements adopted by First United Methodist Church of Phoenix.
- Greeting will be contact-free. Our host team will be instructed NOT to shake hands, hug, or touch any person, including those they know, while serving.
- All exterior doors will be opened and closed by the host team.
- Seating will be socially distanced and marked accordingly.
- To avoid crowding near the doorways, our host team will provide a controlled entry and exit pathway.
- On behalf of yourself and your children, you release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless First United Methodist Church of Phoenix, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services or activities. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any such program, service or activity.