We are so grateful to be able to attend Mass again! This privilege is offered with a limit to the maximum number of people who can be in the church at one time. We must maintain records for the Illinois Department of Public Health of all who enter our churches for the purposes of contact tracing if and when a confirmed case of COVID–19 is identified. Because of social distancing rules, we are allowed to have 125 people in the church for Mass at St. Celestine and 50 at St. Cyprian. We will be offering four masses each weekend,.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ONLY SATURDAY MASS WILL BE AT 5 PM AT ST. CELESTINE AND NOT AT 5:30 PM AS IN THE PAST - THIS IS ONLY DURING THE PANDEMIC - WE WILL NOT HAVE A SATURDAY MASS AT ST. CYPRIAN DURING THE PANDEMIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - THE SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION (CONFESSIONS) WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 4 TO 4:45 PM AT ST. CELESTINE ON SATURDAYS (NO RESERVATION NECESSARY FOR CONFESSIONS).
If you wish to attend Mass, reserve your spot by scrolling down to the bottom of this page, click on the Sign Up "Check" button for the Mass you wish to attend and then click on the large button on the bottom of the page that says Submit and Sign up. You then fill out information for your household including the number of persons attending (maximum number per reservation is 5). THE DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS SATURDAY AT 12 NOON FOR THAT WEEKEND'S MASSES.
Your registration will be recorded nd you will be checked in at the door. Please keep the following in mind:
- If you have a fever or feel ill, please stay home.
- Strict social distancing will be observed.
- Please enter through the parking lot doors under the canopy for St. Cyprian and the 76th Court entrance for St. Celestine.
- Only those registered are allowed to enter. No walk up registrations are allowed.
- You must wear a mask that you provide at all times.
- Trained volunteers will greet you and hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter.
- You will be directed to specific seating.
- Do not move from the assigned seat and follow the directions of the usher/greeters at all times.
- Hymnals have been removed.
- Collection baskets will not be passed. Offerings may be left by the doors as you arrive or leave (or you may donate through GiveCentral).
- You will receive direction at Communion time.
- At the end of Mass you will be directed as how to leave the building. No congregating in the church, vestibules, or outside the church is allowed.
These directions are from the Archdiocese of Chicago and we must follow them in order to open the churches and to keep everyone as safe as possible.