St. Anthony - Rockford
*Mass signups close 48 hours before the scheduled Mass. After this time, if you wish to signup and see that there are openings and it is locked; please come to Mass and sign in at the back of the church. Please note, this is on a first come first serve basis, once all pews are filled to maintain social distancing we will not be allowed to permit more persons to enter the pews.
Please read through ALL of these specific rules before attending. All of the faithful must follow these rules to help keep everyone who attends protected.
- Only sit with those that you live with
- Sit in center of pew not sides by aisle
- If you are a party of 1 or 2 please sit in the smaller side pews under the stations of the cross to make room for larger families in the center pews.
- Those attending MUST have a reservation
- Refrain from entering if you have been exposed to anyone with CoVid 19, or if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or fell sick for any reason; or have any pre-exisiting health conditions that put you at risk. *For your protection, if you are 65 years or older, you are encouraged not to enter.
- Leave the center doors open (outside and inside)
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Those attending MUST WEAR A FACE MASK.
- Remain 6 feet away from another person at all times, even as you enter and leave.
- Sit ony in the pews which are not roped off. Only sit in the same pew with those who live in your household.
- Remain seated until your pew is invited to receive Holy Communion.
- Receive Communion ONLY IN THE HAND and before approaching the priest or deacon, wait at the spots marked with tape on the floor.
- Remain seated at the end of Mass until your pew is invited to exit the church.
- Make sure there is only one person at a time in a restroom. Stand on the floor markings outside the restrooms to maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Do not visit with each other as you leave.
|| Diocese of Rockford